05-23-2010 05:16 PM
when i did ctrl+alt+del my system just died. when i ran the hard disk self test, i get an error message in blue screen:
FAILED - REPLACE HARD DISK 1 - ERROR CODE 10008
Does this mean i have to replace the hard disk, or is there a way around?
Thanks for ur time.
05-23-2010 05:42 PM - edited 05-23-2010 05:42 PM
Sorry but You neeed for sure replace Your HDD.
If Your laptop is still under warranty then please contact with HP. How to do it all informations here (just choose Your country).
They will replace Your corrupted HDD with new one.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)