03-01-2011 01:32 PM
I have HP dv7 1200eo which I bought 1,5 year ago. One morning after pressing power button laptop wont start. Just I could hear sound of fan, dvd drive and hard disk and nothing happening...
I performed some actions like pushing Power button, removing Coin battery, pushing all 4 arrow keys, Connecting notebook to another monitor and even removing Hard Disk. But no reply from machine :-(
Just the power LED is on and lights close to Caps and above numeric keypad blinking constantly...Please help if it is possible!
03-01-2011 01:38 PM
See if you can match the sequence of the LED blinks to the table below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
03-01-2011 02:05 PM
Thank you for this. I checked it and the lights are blinking constantly, Caps and Num, 2 seconds interval and none stop. So I cannot find answer of the problem :-((
To be more specific: Power light is on, charging light glow (no battery inserted) hard disk light -no (and no light on hard disk after power button is pressed).
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)