03-27-2012 04:17 PM
Hi everybody can you plz hlp me i have "HP 360 NOTEBOOK PC" Since tow days it came with "Suse linux 11" but i want to install "Windows 7 Ultimate" when i inserted the cd and booted from it. it says "cd Rom Driver required" From what understood it wants a driver but i couldn't find it help plz. Thanx in advance
03-27-2012 04:29 PM
It sound to me like you burned a DVD yourself and did not use a Microsoft DVD.
You need to burn another ISO copy on a good quality DVD and here is the important part...You need to burn it at the slowest possible speed your DVD burning program will allow.
Then windows should install.
99% if the time it is a bad burn.
03-28-2012 06:14 AM
There is no driver you need. Google it, and you may find some other ideas.
Try a USB DVD drive and see if it boots from that, or you can try this...copy the install files to a USB flash drive.
Please post back and let me know how you got W7 to install. You'll get it to work.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)