08-05-2011 11:34 AM
Thought I would post this as it may help others. I was able to find the info I needed.
Found the info on my laptop in the user guide 'HP Help and Support', ' Learn- then clicking- Product Information
2 slots each with 4GB SODIMM 1067 MHz Nanya
(Never heard of Nanya before...1067-pretty slow??? thought 1333 MHz was pretty standard on entry level laptops....
08-05-2011 04:54 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 01:21 PM by OscarFuentes
You can load BIOS screen using F10 key and check the specs exactly or you can also read specs online at below link
I am an HP employee!!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)