08-05-2011 11:34 AM
Thought I would post this as it may help others. I was able to find the info I needed.
Found the info on my laptop in the user guide 'HP Help and Support', ' Learn- then clicking- Product Information
2 slots each with 4GB SODIMM 1067 MHz Nanya
(Never heard of Nanya before...1067-pretty slow??? thought 1333 MHz was pretty standard on entry level laptops....
You can load BIOS screen using F10 key and check the specs exactly or you can also read specs online at below link
I am an HP employee!!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)