08-01-2011 11:34 AM
I unintalled the program DigitalPersonna and downloaded and installed HP SimplePass Identity Proctection. I cannot register my finger prints because my FingerPrint reader is not detected. What else can I do? I appreciate any assistance/recommendations. Thank you.
08-01-2011 11:23 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I was able to download and install HP SimplePass with no problem. But the other one (Validity Sensor), Will not install on my computer. I downloaded it, but it will not install. It does not give me an error message. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I check the programs install but it does not appear there. Do you have any further suggestions? Thank you.
07-10-2013 05:52 PM
simplepass was installed when i got my computer,but since it has stopped working. It stopped working because of an unknown reason.any ideas how i can get this to work again.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)