12-05-2008 07:08 PM
12-05-2008 07:43 PM - edited 12-05-2008 07:59 PM
Notebooks and the built-in touchpads only have the 2 buttons, they do not have a Middle Mouse Button "MMB". Unless you are using an external Mouse.
As Kalt stated the touchpad itself acts as a clickable button aswell ... but it acts as a "Left Click" ... there is still no Middle Mouse Button "MMB"
Pavilion DV2714CA, Vista Home Premium 32bit(Successfully running Windows XP Pro SP2), Intel T2330 1.60 GHz, Intel Graphics Accelerator X3100, 4GB RAM, 160 GB HDD --Do everyone a favor Post back your results, Resolved or Not - LEAVE KUDOS !
04-30-2010 10:03 AM
Is there any way to remap the touchpad buttons?
If tap and double tap works as left click, remaping the left clic button as MMB could be a solution, at least for me... But I don't know if that's posible.
04-30-2010 10:45 AM
Control Panel -> Mouse -> Device Settings
and click there on ' Settings... ' button. Choose from the list ' Buttons ' and You will find there control on all actions of touchpad buttons.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)