10-05-2012 08:37 PM
My HP Pavilion g6 computer's hard drive crashed a couple weeks ago and as it was crashing, a pop-up showed up to tell me to back up all of my data. I hooked up my pocket media drive and waited until I read a message saying "files successfully backed up", or something similar to that. I then sent my computer to an HP technical support center for them to fix it up. When I got my computer back, I hooked up my pocket media drive and tried to restore my files. I have been unsuccessful with this and need help. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
10-05-2012 09:16 PM
Read the last section "To restore files from a file backup after restoring your computer from a system image backup".
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)