03-03-2013 04:32 PM
Should be the same like other Windows - hit Print Screen or PrtScn or PRT Scrn ... key will do. This will copy the screen to the clipboard and you can paste to a supported Windows application such as Paint, Word, PowerPoint ...
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-24-2014 06:21 PM - edited 12-25-2014 05:32 PM
You can try these solutions:
1. Press the Windows key + the Print Screen key at the same time;
2. Press the Fn key + the Print Screen key at the same time.
On Windows 8, the screenshot will be automatically saved to the Pictures library. If you still can't get a screenshot by using those methods, then you can utilize Windows built-in screenshot utility---Snipping Tool or some third-party programs to take a screenshot on Windows 8.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)