09-02-2012 03:19 AM - edited 09-02-2012 03:19 AM
This varies slightly depending on which version of Windows you're using, but as an example, for Windows 7, open Windows Control Panel, open 'Ease of Access Centre', click on Use the computer without a display, remove the tick from the box next to 'Turn on Narrator' and click Apply and Ok to save the change.
Restart the notebook for the change to take effect.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)