11-20-2008 09:05 PM - edited 11-20-2008 09:45 PM
I need to load a security program to help me get rid of worm/autorun.inf
They want to know how many bits my operating system is. i cannot find it in writing anywhere.
I have an out of warranty HP Pavilion laptop notebook. I feel it is prob. 32 bit, how can I find out?
on the properties, all I see is 64 mobile....does that mean I have 64 bits? it says AMD Turion 64 Mobile
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)