02-14-2012 01:11 PM
Hard Disk on HP mini died (clicking sound). HP MINI 210 mentions cant find HDD when booted. I've purchased the system recovery DVD's (I recevied two disks) and a new HDD. Now what next? given there appears to be no options to boot from USB device.
I have tried attaching a HDD USB caddy to new disk and tried booting to the recovery disks from another PC (dell). Recevied message that the recovery disks cannot be used on the computer (dell).
Any help would be much apprectiate.. Thanks
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)