07-12-2013 04:46 AM
I have had my HP laptop (G62-b11SA) for nearly 3 years and I have never cleaned it, but I think I need to face my fear of unscrewing the laptop and cleaning it.
I am a newbie at computer hardwares and I have no idea how to take it apart, I have had a look at some laptop cleaning videos but they seem really professional.
It would be great if I can receive some instructions on how to clean this laptop.
Below is a photo of the bottom of the laptop:
Thank you in advance.
07-12-2013 11:48 PM - last edited on 02-23-2017 08:40 PM by OscarFuentes
I use compressed air. Reducing Heat and Fan Noise by Cleaning Air Vents
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
07-17-2013 11:31 AM
Also want to provide the service manal for your G62, page 77 provides instructions on how to get to the fan.
How all works out for you.
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)