Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Stream 11-D007NA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Everyone,                                                                                                                27/08/15

I know the control c and control v functions for copying and pasting with in Excel and Word. How do you cut, copy and move entire folders when working in Windows 10? Tapping 2 fingers simultaneously used to work in Windows 8.1 but does not work in Windows 10. I want to move my entire documents and download folders from my c drive to a memory stick as I have only 32 gb SSD in my notebook and it is getting filled up fast. I do not want to waste days copying individual files and pasting them in the memory stick. That would be plain stupidity. I cannot understand why HP had to remove the right and left buttons and make life extremely difficult for its customers. They probably saved a couple of cents by getting rid of the buttons in their costing but made it impossible for customers to use the notebook productively.

Vijpat10

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Have you tried pressing the right and left corners of the touchpad? Most models without physical buttons have that function.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Have you tried pressing the right and left corners of the touchpad? Most models without physical buttons have that function.

HP Recommended

i know the touch screen are a nice thing to have but still as i am a traditional type person that a trackpad and external mouse always come handy and for me i prefer an external mouse to the right side of my laptop  just like i do on my desktop and its the way i am always comofortable to do

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
HP Recommended

@Rixander

I was referring to the corners of the trackpad- not the touchscreen.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.