01-17-2013 05:08 AM
I have a new computer with Windows 8. I tried to install the cd software/drivers, but it only works on previous versions of Windows. Is there any way round this?
01-17-2013 09:30 AM
What software/drivers are you trying to install? You'll need to find and download them online, if Windows 8 versions for what you're looking for exist. And what is your notebook model number?
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)