03-18-2012 11:25 PM
My computer OS was Windows 7 home premium. Few months ago i install Windows Server 2008 r2 to my laptop to create a office server until i buy a desktop computer. But i didn't delete recovery and other partition. I bought a i7 desktop computer yesterday and istall server into it now i want to reset my HP Pavilion DV6 to factory default. So i tried to install HP recovery manager to Windows Server 2008 but its impossible then i install Windows 7 Ultimate i installed recovery manager but it doesn't work. Can u please tell me how to install recovery manager and recover my computer again or is there any other way to recover using recovery partion?
Early replys are highly appreciated.
03-18-2012 11:55 PM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)