08-13-2012 12:55 PM
When i turn on my laptop , windows error recovery pops up . It says launch startup repair (recommended) and start windows normally . I always go to launch startup repair . When i do it always stays on a blue screen and it does nothing . What do i do ? Help !
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)