12-11-2011 03:22 PM
Naumeister, Welcome to the Forum!
Below is your main HP Software and Driver Support page for your notebook.
Enter your Operating System, Windows 7 32 or 64 bit.
Click Next and then scroll down.
Look in Category "Software - Multimedia" for your webcam software.
While you are there, you can pick up any other software that appeals.
Download (SAVE) the sp*.exe file(s), then install:
If you have Admin control, a simple Double-click will install the software,
Highlight the file, Right-click, select "run as Administrator" and install
Keep the sp*.exe file(s) - you can reuse them if you ever need them again...
If you want to install a "bunch" of the MediaSmart softwares,
start with the MediaSmart "Menu" first.
I hope this helps.
Say “Thanks!” by clicking Kudos Star in the Post that helped you.
Mark a Post “Accepted Solution” to say your issue is solved.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)