01-21-2012 03:43 PM
I have problem with wlan on my HP 4730s.
I downloaded drivers from offical HP site, but it dont work.
Driver is Installed, but when I go to "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections" Wirelles Icon is there, but when I try to connect it says. "Wireless Button is DISABLE" I try to turn it ON but it doesnt work.
Dont know what I do wrong. When I conect computer with Cable internet it work perfect...
PS: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)