Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi

i was try to recover my hp notebook useing windows 10 and the recovery process was stop  at 45% after this windows isn't load. When i power on laptop hp logo comme and load ones then the screen has notthing. After this i was reinstall new windoas 10 to my laptop but now the start up hp logo not showing.Is there any way to get back windows startup logo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome !

I see you have had problems with HP recovery and eventually you installed your own version of Windows. Please, correct me if I am wrong. If this is the case, then, you cannot have the HP logo - it appears because it is part of the HP image.

If this is very important to you, you need to use HP Recovery media to restore the machine to factory defaut condition. Please, let me know and I can provide you with additional steps.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome !

I see you have had problems with HP recovery and eventually you installed your own version of Windows. Please, correct me if I am wrong. If this is the case, then, you cannot have the HP logo - it appears because it is part of the HP image.

If this is very important to you, you need to use HP Recovery media to restore the machine to factory defaut condition. Please, let me know and I can provide you with additional steps.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

hi

First i would like to thank you for replying on my quest,actuly i need HP logo on start up .i kindly requesting that steps to solve my problem as soon as possible

thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.