Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

IMG_20170421_111714.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
Hi,

Please tap away F2 or ESC key as soon as you power on laptop, perform extensive hard drive and memory tests. Wait for it to finish

Let me know the results

What is the full model name, product number of your laptop?

Have you already created HP Recovery USB using HP Recovery Manager after first setup of this notebook?

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Hi, As you said i performed memory test below image is the result:Result image

After doing the performance test also, one more time faced the issue. so can you resolve my issue and my pc model is:

HP Pavilion Gaming 15-AK008TX.

HP Recommended

Extensive hard drive test?

HP Recommended

Ya i did hard disk test also, result is successful no issues with harddisk.

HP Recommended

Create a bootable Windows 10 installation USB, using Microsoft windows media creation tool.

Then do repair install using this tutorial: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repair-install-windows-10-place-upgrade.html

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.