07-21-2010 04:31 PM
I have Pavilion dv7-1165eb and since few days my computer has stopped to go in sleep mode. I checked power options and I do not have sleep function it has disappeared even more my sleep button in the start has disappeared too. I went futher and in cmd I check command powercfg -h on but it shows that " There are one or more legacy drivers installed: ARCVNET but I cannot find what does it means. Please for any help.
07-21-2010 11:52 PM
Please perform the following steps to resolve the problem:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
07-30-2010 05:27 PM
Have You tried reinstalling ethernet and wireless drivers?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)