10-12-2010 08:13 AM
I am not quite sure I understand your question correctly, however you can disable mice via the control panel in Windows by going to Start\Settings\Control Panel\Mouse\Hardware\ Select the mouse you are talking about and click Properties and then change it from enabled to disabled and click Apply.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)