11-02-2009 09:49 AM
I used Hp Security Tool to create a password for the bios, but it didn't tell me how to remove it!!!
Once I enter the password, I can only change it, but not remove it.
So, I have the password, but I don't want it anymore.
Anyone knows how to do it?
11-02-2009 11:55 AM
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
11-02-2009 02:10 PM
hello, and thanks for your reply.
In the F10 panel, on the left side, there are 4 options
if I choose Security, I have then 7 buttons I can click on
with Change Password, I can change the password, but not remove it. If I leave it blank, a warning arise.
ANy guess how I could delete it?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)