06-08-2014 12:32 PM
Welcome to the HP Forum.
What are you trying to learn / manage?
- Project management? Technical? Managerial? Financial?
- Windows 8.1?
· From Microsoft Windows
Dragon Documents - Tips
If you want to learn about your computer:
Enter your Product Number
On your computer's webpages you will find
- Your computer's drivers,
- User manuals,
- Troubleshooting (and Howto) pages,
- Specification information,
- and more.
HP will never call you on the phone and ask for money to 'keep your PC safe'.
Say “No, thank you,” and hang up!
Cybercriminals might call you on the telephone and claim to be from Microsoft.
Click the KudosThumbs-Up to show you appreciate the help and time from our Experts.
Click Accept as Solution when the Answer is a good Fix or Workaround!
Although I strive to reflect HP's best practices, I do not work for HP.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)