03-19-2011 05:58 PM
I have noticed that Quickweb is Linux. So, I entered my SD Card into the slot, and quickweb detected it. I went into the web broswer and download program (.tar.gz), but I cannot open it.
How do I open .tar.gz on Quickweb? How do I open Linux programs on Quickweb? Is it possible? Help.
03-20-2011 08:25 AM - edited 03-20-2011 08:25 AM
Some customers say that it's a read-only OS so you can't configure it. It means you can't install any program on it. There should be a proper operating system on the computer as well..
Testing - HP 15-p000 Donated to the Cancer Research UK
HP ProBook 640, Core i7-4610M/HyperX 240GB SSD/Corsair 16GB DDR3 1800MHz/Intel 6235
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)