01-28-2014 09:18 AM
I want to know, whats the point of paying for warranties/extended warranties when HP doesn't even have online drivers or updated drivers for the product I purchased. My laptop is just over a year old, the newest drivers are over a year old, yet there are absolutely no online or updated drivers provided by them, I paid out the butt for the extended warranty yet only support they offer is "Buy Our Non Working Recovery CD's". I paid good money for this laptop, also paid good money for support, HP is breaching their terms of the Warranty contract and no support being provided. Hp can get the support for my laptop online, and get updated drivers provided for what I bought from them or I will be contacting legal council, I am fed up with how this company is treating the people that make the company thrive...
01-28-2014 09:20 AM - edited 01-28-2014 09:30 AM
Also, before i forget, the laptop is an HP Pavilion dv6z c00 CTO, quad core entertainment pc that was purchased DIRECTLY from HP.
01-28-2014 09:28 AM
I believe there is a problem now because many missing links around. Please wait, hope HP will fix this very soon.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)