01-29-2012 03:05 PM
I was planning on doing a System Recovery when i saw this new option called "Minimized Image Recovery". My question is what programs/software will i start with when i do it? Will i start with Internet explorer,Norton,etc..? Will this delete my recovery partition?
01-30-2012 03:09 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 04:14 PM by OscarFuentes
See this page.
Minimized Image Recovery does the following:
- Re-installs the original operating system.
- Re-installs all original hardware drivers.
- Re-installs HP essential software (i.e., HP Support Assistant, HP Recovery Manager, etc.).
- Does not install trial applications or trial games.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)