03-16-2011 05:09 PM
Hi, I recently upgraded my TX1000 CTO notebook to the 64bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium. Everything seems to have installed just fine except under the device manager, I am missing a driver for 'coprocessor' - which shows under 'other devices'
I have researched the issue but haven't yet found a fix.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
03-16-2011 06:34 PM
I believe you need to download and install the nForce chipset driver for your notebook.
Try this one for Vista x64 which is combined with the wired LAN driver:
10-05-2012 06:54 AM - edited 10-05-2012 06:54 AM
I'm upgrading a customer's tx1000 and the nForce driver is compatible with Windows 7. Everything works.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)