05-12-2013 11:24 AM
05-12-2013 11:48 AM
Try the following.
Shut down the notebook, unplug the AC Adapter and then remove the battery. Hold down the Power button for 30 seconds. Re-insert the battery and plug in the AC Adapter.
Tap away at the esc key as you start the notebook to launch the Start-up Menu and then select f10 to enter the bios menu. Press f5 to load the defaults ( this is sometimes f9, but the menu at the bottom will show the correct key ), use the arrow keys to select 'Yes' and hit enter. Press f10 to save the setting and again use the arrow keys to select 'Yes' and hit enter.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
06-06-2013 09:24 AM
I understand you state your mouse is not working, is that correct? I will be happy to help you.
Does this issue only happen when you take the computer out of hibernation?
Please respond back at your earliest convenience.
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)