12-19-2013 02:48 PM
After i Did A Pc Refresh , After It Refreshed It Restarted Again And Wouldnt boot Up , I Tried Everything In The Advanced Recovery Menu andTried To Start It Up In Safe Mode Once i Did Safe Mode It Restarted Again And A Error Came Up Saying Cannot Start In Safe Mode Something Like That no Matter what i Do it Stays Stuck on The Start up Screen , I Did A System Test And It Says Hard Disk Failed
Help , what do i do !
12-24-2013 03:09 PM
Hello Dee-_. According to the error, the computer's hard drive has failed. To receive immediate attention, please call HP technical support. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I'm only here to help!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)