03-20-2017 01:31 PM
It will turn on but it won'the open mircosoft. Then I tried to factory reset it and it continues to say there is a problem and it can not reset the laptop.
03-21-2017 11:34 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not booting to windows.
Don’t worry, we will work together to resolve this issue and It’s a pleasure to assist you in this regard.
Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
If the issue persists, let me know the exact issue you are facing and whether you are getting any error message. Also, include the operating system you are using.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)