02-18-2013 01:18 PM
I have an HP Pavillion G6 Notebook. I can only use my laptop when it's plugged in because any time I unplug it the screen goes black, the laptop is still on. This is also on full battery. It has Windows 8 OS.
02-21-2013 12:53 PM - last edited on 02-22-2017 01:41 PM by OscarFuentes
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)