07-10-2012 05:36 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 10:36 AM by OscarFuentes
That does sound a bit too full - I'd expect you to have around 2Gb free space. See if the suggestions in the document on the link below help.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
07-11-2012 12:09 AM
06-13-2014 07:42 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see that your recovery partition is full. I will be happy to help you. If you are using Windows 7 or Vista take a look at this HP support document on Low Disk Space. The document is for Vista but it will apply to Windows 7. It has a few steps to help clear up some space. Something else that you can try is backing up your files and then seeing if you can do a System Restore which would bring it back to defaults and restore the partition.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)