Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15z-af000 ABA
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

How do I find where to order my system recovery discs for my  HP Notebook 15z-af000 ABA [content removed]

“The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.”

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Thanks so much for the link. Much appreciated pal :Wink:

“The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.”

HP Recommended

Your very welcome @ZoeD

REO

HP Recommended

Reo...

I have a question that's keeping me from moving on right now...First off I thought I was getting CD's like I had for my Toshiba...but this one sent me a thumb/jump/flash drive...call it whatever you want lol...it kinda thru me for a loopy for a minute...and on the plastic baggy it says that this device contains 64-bit software only...but on the device itself it clearly says 32-bit...so I'm kinda nervous about that for starters...then following the directions the only drive I really had a choice to click was the one that said it was for Toshiba...and I have a HP Notebook...so there's another reason why I'm nervous here. But as it started to go I did see it going for a HP and I wiped my brow a bit...BUT...this is where I'm stuck at and don't know where I should be going here...clicking the Next tab or Skip tab....I'm attaching the photo for you to look at. Sorry I had to shrink it so it fit in here. But correct me if I'm wrong here, didn't I just receive the recovery usb drive from HP Support? Isn't that what I have in my laptop now? The flash drive with the System Recovery on it? Or am confused? HP RECOVERY IMAGE.JPG

Thanks,

ZoeD

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.