02-16-2013 07:54 AM
Just wondering if someone could point me to drivers for an M6 1205DX. Everything seems to work for me except USB ports, Fingerprint ID. I downloaded AMD Catalyst 13.1 that enabled alot.
02-16-2013 10:03 AM
You need to install the AMD chipset driver for W7 from the AMD website to get the SMBus controller and USB3 ports to work.
First download listed.
Fingerprint software and driver for W7.
If the video gives you issues, I think this is the driver you need for the video in your PC.
03-20-2013 06:41 PM
How did you even get W7 installed? I enabled legacy mode and booted off the CD and then it got all the way to the end of the install and gave the error ""windows cannot configure to installed on this hardware"
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)