08-24-2009 09:42 PM
I'm trying to revive an old Compaq Presario 1200-XL104.
Installed win98_se and need video, sound, USB drivers for it.
HELP?? Please, where are they available?? Anyone know????
Win98_se installed OK, but NO sound, video is 640 X 480, USB doesn't work
At least it has a CD drive, need drivers, any help will be greatly apreciated!!
08-26-2009 10:02 AM
Go to Control Panel -> System -> Devices Manager
Click with right button of Your mouse on each yellow sign and choose properties. Then go to bottom details and paste here device id.
In Vista and XP it looks like this. I don't remeber how it looks exactly under win98, but if You will be able to do that You will get Your drivers.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)