06-08-2014 10:26 AM
First install the amd chipset drivers and reboot. You want the first file listed on the webpage.
This will install the smbus and usb 3 controllers.
Next install the amd radeon catalyst beta graphics driver.
If the amd chipset driver does not install the usb 3 controllers as advertised it would, then download and install both of these...
Audio: Accept the agreement, download and install the second driver on the list.
Ethernet: DL and install the 3rd driver on the list.
Card Reader: DL and install the first driver on the webpage.
ProtectSmart (3D driveguard) if applicable: There will be a device named Unknown Device if you need this driver...
In order for me to provide the wireless and bluetooth drivers, please do the following...
Go to the device manager, find the Other Devices category, and click on the Network Controller needing drivers.
Then click on the Details tab at the top of the network controller window.
Now you see a Property drop down list and it is defaulted to Device Description.
Drop down on that and select the second item on the list (Hardware ID's).
Post the top string of characters that begin with PCI\VEN.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)