02-11-2013 06:02 AM
HP does not provide support on consumer PC's for any prior operating systems.
Before you downgrade, please read the info at the link below, and make your set of W8 recovery disks.
All of the W7 drivers from this model should work on yours.
04-10-2013 06:03 AM
1.INTEL HD 4000 GRAPHICS CARD
from intel website
2. TOUCH PAD
3. BLUETOOTH 4.0
by downloading DRIVER PACK SOLUTION LITE
hope it will help you all
if anyone find rest drivers plz update
04-10-2013 06:50 AM
You're working too hard.
All of the drivers you need for W7 x64 can be obtained in one place from this model at the link below.
07-28-2013 06:41 AM
You can do this...
You can try most of the W7 32 bit drivers from this HP business notebook.
Use the Intel graphics driver for your model.
DO NOT USE ANY BIOS OR FIRMWARE FILES FROM THIS LINK
Try this 32 bit W7 Realtek card reader driver (For PCI device).
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)