09-03-2013 04:01 PM
See Paul_Tikkanen's post from above:
02-11-2013 06:02 AM
HP does not provide support on consumer PC's for any prior operating systems.
Before you downgrade, please read the info at the link below, and make your set of W8 recovery disks.
All of the W7 drivers from this model should work on yours.
09-24-2013 07:37 AM
If you have a Ralink wireless card in your notebook, you need the Ralink wireless and bluetooth drivers from this model at the link below:
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)