12-22-2009 02:55 PM - edited 02-16-2010 03:49 PM
South Bridge Driver here (First install this and reboot.)
MS-UAA for XP with SP2 (required with a reboot before Audio, Modem and Graphic driver) here
MS-UAA for XP with SP3 (required with a reboot before Audio, Modem and Graphic driver) here
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 Graphics
Information how to install graphic driver in XP for Your model You may find in point A of this guide.
Please check first this link written by Joshua Wood and concentrate in it on problems that may appear when You will be installing sound card. I know then this is guide for dv5 but many hardware and drivers are the same for both models.
IDT High-Definition Audio CODEC Driver,
1. sp45044, win7 driver, reported work in XP here
2. sp41698, vista driver, reported work in XP here
3. sp41693, vista driver, reported work in XP here
5. If You still have old folder C:\Swsetup from Vista somewhere then audio drivers from there may also work for You.
When You will install any audio driver with success check is Your sound working.
If there will be no sound after restart check this thread. There are informations how to solve this.
High-Definition Audio (HDA) Modem Installer and Driver here
ATI HDMI Audio Device here
Atheros Wireless here
HP Quick Launch Buttons here
Realtek usb 2.0 Card reader here
Realtek Lan here
Synaptics touchpad here
Cyberlink YouCam here
If you had for 7 unknown devices (buttons drivers), here (New link)
Do manual installation
Go to device manager, right click unknown device,
Choose to update driver, No to connect,
Choose install from a list or specific location, Don't search, Have disk,
Browse to the location of machine.inf.
Do it for the rest of unknown devices.
12-26-2009 09:28 AM
sorry for the offtopic, but I really need all of the drivers for the same notebook model, albeit the XP version, not the Vista ones. And I do need the SATA drivers as well.
02-16-2010 04:17 AM
I really need all(I mean all) drivers I need for my HP Compaq Presario CQ61-320SQ
and another thing .. how do I know what wireless driver to instal .. I mean how do i know if I have atheros or Broadcom :-s
02-19-2010 08:11 AM
I updated here drivers for You.
If You will find out then there isn't posted still any driver look for it in Cheryl & Rakhmad XP Guide.
How You may know which wireless driver is good for You?
Go to: Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Devices Manager
Find there You wireless card with exclamation mark ( ) and choose properties. Then go to ' Details ' tab and You will find there Hardware Ids .
If it will be:
168C this means then this is Atheros
14E4 this means then this is Broadcom
Have a good day.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)