07-22-2011 03:33 PM
two days after purchasing HP Pavilion g6 notebook the screen has red dots and swirls. I have updated bios, graphics and other drivers but there is no change. also the screen makes a crackling static noise. Brought back to Home Depot and they were very rude and wouldn't help since we didnt buy warranty any suggestions?
07-22-2011 04:10 PM
Don't worry since it is a new system, you would still be under the factory warrenty.
Can you try going to the BIOS by taping F10, check if the problem is seen there.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)