04-01-2014 07:49 AM
Hi, i need to installa Windows XP in this notebook but i can't because in bios is not possible set the SATA controller in IDE MODE.
How i can resolve this problem?
Exist the driver sata for this notebook? So i can install with F6 command to XP installation.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english!
04-02-2014 01:20 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums. Here is a listing of your product page.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)