04-12-2012 09:10 AM
Hi I have purchased a HP 630 laptop recently and installed drivers on it but when i try to install bluetooth driver it gives me an error message saying my PCI Driver has not beeen properly Installed. Please Help !
The Hardware Ids are -
04-12-2012 11:46 AM
I doubt that device has nothing to do with the bluetooth problem you are having.
That is the Realtek card reader in need of the drivers.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)