09-21-2009 12:52 PM
I have a dc7900 Ultra Slim desktop that I had to reinstall the XP Pro OS with my companys Enterprise version. I was able to get most of the drivers re-installed except for 3.
PCI Serial Port
PCI Simple Communication Controller
I went to the download page for this device but nothing I download seems to correct the problem. How can I get these drivers?
09-22-2009 05:07 AM
Click with right button of Your mouse on each yellow sign and choose properties. Then go to bottom details and paste here device id. This way we will know what it is.
Below You've got example how to do it:
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)