09-27-2010 11:51 PM
I am using HP Compaq Presario CQ42-268TX running on Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit).
In Control Panel/Device Manager, I can see a yellow exclamation mark on "other devices",
and it says that there is no driver for PCI Simple Communication Controller.
I searched HP website and found this link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48501-49000/sp48617
But apparently, THAT LINK IS BROKEN, so I cannot download that particular driver.
Is there a mirror for this?
09-28-2010 12:29 AM
I am able to download the SoftPaq of size 5.4MB from the same link. Please try again.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)