12-18-2013 02:36 PM
My client is trying to create the factory recovery media for their Pavilion Sleekbook 15. The creation utility rquires a 32GB flash drive to create the media. My client purchased a 32GB flash drive and began the creation process. They let the process run overnight and it still hadn't completed by morning. She stopped the process and retried it and now it won't go past the select device screen. Any ideas as to what to do next? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
12-18-2013 02:40 PM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)