04-04-2012 08:52 AM
I'm from Brazil.
On a trip to Hawaii in March/2012, a friend purchased an HP Pavilion dm4-3013cl entertainment pc, product number A6X70UA # ABA. Of course he came in English. Seeing his difficulty in using the equipment, I offered to install windows 7 in Portuguese.
The system did not accepted the update. Then, I had the "brilliant idea" to delete the recovery partition. After, I created new partition and formatted. Now I can not install windows 7 home premmiun x64.
At the end of the installation, in the first start, heading for the item "completing installation" opens a window titled "Install Windows" and reporting the following error message:
"Windows Could not configure windows to run on this computer's hardware."
When the system was rebooted, the "mouse" was not available, and opened a window titled "Install Windows" showing an error message again, this time in Portuguese:
"Windows could not complete the installation. To install Windows on this computer, restart the installation."
When I restart the installation, the problem repeats itself.
Unfortunately, because it is an imported product, the HP in Brazil offers no technical support.
It would be great to have the help of friends here in the forum.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Pavilion dm4-3013cl - recovery partition removed
04-04-2012 12:10 PM
Obrigado a todos!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)