03-06-2010 06:47 AM
Im about to install WIN7 on my laptop and it seems like it wont recognize my bootable usb stick that works fine one other laptops! Ive set the "USB key/USB HDD" as the first priority in bios but it just wont boot. Im gonna try to update the bios since there was an update available at HP support but other than that IDK what to do.
02-19-2013 01:23 AM
i have a CTO Pavilion DV6 with Sandy Bridge and i have the same problem..... if i knew this before i bought it i would have purchased Dell instead... now im stuck!!!!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)