11-25-2013 02:53 PM
After following the previous steps that have been outlined, plus checking the HP Driver and Download page. For your system this is not supported by HP, so there is no 32bit drivers available. Also if the work around that was provided does not work. In you case will have to stay at 64 bit. With some of the software that you are running on your notebook, are you able to right click and run it in compatibility mode?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)