06-24-2013 04:27 PM
06-28-2013 11:08 AM
If you want to remove applications (or firewall permissions) I suggest you do it one at a time. This will help you ensure that anything you do can be immediately changed if it affects the computer in a way you do not like.
Similarly, with the services, each person's idea of what is "required" will be different (for example, I don't use bluetooth but you might). So, if you want to disable services your only option is to look them up online (such as through Google) and try disabling them one at a time and verifying that you're okay with the changes.
Have a great day.
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)